When you have had a lot of orders, you can sort out/filter orders based on their status, shipping status and payment status.
There are three statuses on Order:
- Open: order is new/not processed yet, i.e. not paid/items are not shipped yet
- Closed: both payment has been received AND items have been delivered; order status will automatically be considered as ‘Closed’
- Cancelled: order is cancelled by customer/store owner for any reason
- Paid: payment has been received and confirmed.
- Pending: payment may have not been received OR not yet confirmed
- Refunded: Payment was refunded to the customer by store owner
- Voided: Payment was invalid, i.e. customer’s credit card’s or paypal limit is not sufficient
- Shipped: Ordered items have been shipped to customer
- Not Shipped: Ordered items has not been shipped to customer
- Items Restocked: Order/Shipping was cancelled and store owner restock the product to inventory