In your website's admin page, go to 'Contact Us' page and in the Google Maps section click the 'Activate' switch to ON.
Then paste your Google Maps Embed Code in the field and click 'Save'.
If you haven't got a Google Maps Embed Code, try following these steps :
1. Go to maps.google.com, then search the Google Maps for your address.
2. After you found your desired location, click the 'SHARE' button in the left menu.
3. A pop-up will appear, click 'Embed map' tab, and copy all the code. You should put this code in your 'Contact Us' page.
* the code should look more or less like this : <iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m14!1m8!1m3!1d3966.5974cc8!2sNational+Monument!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sid!4v1471577733660" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
4. However, if your address is not yet on the map or not precise enough, you can try clicking on the Google Maps to point at the exact location that you wanted. Then at the bottom, click the coordinates that appear.
5. Click the 'SHARE' button, and go to the 'Embed map' tab.
6. Finally, copy the embed code to your website.